- Each time you use this website you will be bound by the current Privacy Statement and you should review this each time you use the website to ensure you agree with it.
- All the personal data provided by you will be stored in a file under TRANSLINGUO GLOBAL’s responsibility. The company is established in Calle Príncipe nº 7, floor 3 door 3 (right), Postal Code 28012 Madrid (Spain).
- Information to the user of the existence of a file and consent solicitation for the automated processing of personal data: regarding the registration process and the data provided by the user in bioriginalfood.com, TRANSLINGUO GLOBAL strictly follows the regulations established by law 15/1999 of Protection of Personal Data and other legislation, and informs the USER that there is a file for automated processing of the data. The USER needs to give his/her consent by the acceptance of these terms and conditions for the treatment of the data.
- TRANSLINGUO GLOBAL includes certain personal data which are voluntarily introduced by the USER in a form with the purpose of purchasing the different services of bioriginalfood.com, as well as responding to and identifying the requests made by the USER. TRANSLINGUO GLOBAL states that it will automatically manage these data for the administration, extension and improvement of its services, as well as for technical and commercial purposes regarding the products and services offered. In any case, the data collected and processed by TRANSLINGUO GLOBAL are just the basics for the purposes outlined above. Likewise, TRANSLINGUO GLOBAL collects certain basic information from sources accessible to the public with the aim of doing commercial tasks regarding the services offered by the company.
- Mandatory introduction of data:To access the bioriginalfood.com website it is not necessary to provide any data. However, in order topurchase it is necessary that the user provides the data through the existing forms on the website. All fields are required except for those specifically marked as optional. If those fields are not filled, the purchasing process cannot be finished.
- Rights of access, rectification, erasure or objection: All USERS who insert their personal data into the registration forms shallexercise their access, rectification, erasure and objection rights at any point either via email to email@example.com or postal mail to: TRANSLINGUO GLOBAL Calle Príncipe nº 7, floor 3 door 3 (right), Postal Code 28012 Madrid (Spain), remembering to attach a copy of the user’s tax ID number together with the request.
- Responsible for data processing: The entity responsible for the data processing is TRANSLINGUO GLOBAL, established in Calle Príncipe nº 7, floor 3 door 3 (right), Postal Code 28012 Madrid (Spain). TRANSLINGUO GLOBAL has registered their files in the Spanish Data Protection Agency, available at agpd.es. TRANSLINGUO GLOBAL.
- Transfer of data: No data will be transferred to third parties by TRANSLINGUO GLOBAL. The CUSTOMER agrees to cede his/her personal data to companies with identical or similar social composition of TRANSLINGUO GLOBAL (same shareholders) by accepting these conditions.
- Security: TRANSLINGUO GLOBALensures the full confidentiality and privacy of the personal data gathered, having taken technical and operational security measures to prevent any unauthorized alteration, loss, handling or access thereto, thus guaranteeing its integrity and confidentiality. However, TRANSLINGUO GLOBAL is not responsible for any incidents that may arise over personal details: an attack or unauthorized access to systems which are impossible to detect or prevent, even by adopting the necessary security measures.
- Spamming or unsolicited email: TRANSLINGUO GLOBAL is against spam and never uses this type of malpractice – TRANSLINGUO GLOBAL only sends information to the emails provided by those who have registered as users on bioriginalfoods.comand have therefore accepted the “Newsletter” option by agreeing with the General Terms and the Data Protection Policy. By accepting those, the user will receive Newsletters, even if he/she is not a registered user.
TRANSLINGUO GLOBAL, established in Calle Príncipe nº 7, floor 3 door 3 (right), Postal Code 28012 Madrid (Spain) hereby informs the users and/or clients of their website about their Policy on Confidentiality and Privacy and Personal Data Protection, so that they can freely and voluntarily decide whether they wish to provide the required personal data to TRANSLINGUO GLOBAL, obtained through means of subscription or registration in the services offered by the company.